ARLIS/NA actively seeks collaborative relationships with other arts and information organizations to further the goals of art information professionals.
ARLIS/NA actively seeks collaborative relationships with other arts and information organizations to further the goals of art information professionals. Benefits of affiliation include the exchange of publications and conference information; reciprocal complimentary conference registration for the president and executive director of affiliates; reciprocal conference registration at members rates for the membership of affiliated organizations; the exchange of membership lists, advertising privileges in affiliates' publications, and the posting of information on affiliates' listservs. Additional information can be found in the ARLIS/NA Policy Manual, policy numbers R-5 and R-6.
Affiliated organizations include:
- American Library Association
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft der Kunst und Museumsbibliotheken
- ARLIS/Australia & New Zealand
- ARLIS/Norden / in English
- ARLlS/United Kingdom & Ireland
- Association of Architecture School Librarians
- College Art Association
- International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions
- Japan Art Documentation Society, Tokyo
- Museum Computer Network
- Society of American Archivists
- Society of Architectural Historians
- Visual Resources Association